Wellness Wednesday (March 21st 2012)

Be well my friends! Presented here are some tips how you can do that affordably with style and grace. Read on and please subscribe. 

Clara Spa
1506 Pacific Avenue, Tacoma, WA 98402
Connect on Facebook
253.682.2005
http://www.ClarasSpa.com


I do not do well with manicures. I chip the polish almost immediately. But Rosie at Clara has changed my life. She introduced me to a new treatment called the Shellac Manicure and the polish stays perfect for two weeks! Now I can have cute nails AND play the guitar too. This is a nail revolution!


Jewell Day Spa
2501 6th Avenue, Tacoma, WA 98406
PH#253.572.5224

Meet Crystal Adkison, new esthetician at Jewell Day Spa.  If you need some immediate esthiticianing, Jewell has added new staff to accommodate you. Get a massage while you're there and browse the gift shop in the lobby. They have a set of sheets there that all my friends swear by. I'm gonna get me a set one of these days too. Now I'm just rambling, but seriously, its no accident that Jewell Day Spa takes home all the "Best Of" awards. They kick some serious spa booty. 

Poledello Dance Studio
715 Commerce Street - Tacoma, WA - 98402
(253) 509-8811
info@poledello.com
http://www.poledello.com/



Don't be intimidated, its a great workout, its tons of fun and it's definitely a brag-worthy hobby.
Be bold! You only live once.

Embellish Multispace Salon
 1121 Court D # A  Tacoma, WA 98402
(253) 752-8144
http://embellishtacoma.com/

Meet Embellish's brand new daymakers Paige Pettibon, Amber Gose and Drew Frazier! As if the staff at Embellish wasn't already embarrassingly awesome - now they have three more stylists ready to spread some of that awesome on to you!

YOU'RE WELCOME!


XOXO, 
Duchess of Downtown Tacoma






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Steps to better living (Wed. Feb. 8th)

What's in a name? Who are the Jossy's and where did they come from?

Elon Musk isn't the only one interested in the underground