Presidents of the United States and the royal bloodline

When I heard that all of the Presidents of the United States were related to European Royalty, I realized that I shared that bloodline as well so I researched it and found that I am related to all the presidents except four. I can't say if I am related to those four because Geni.com could not find a path between us currently. That doesn't mean I am not related to them. It just means I can't know if I am in the same way that I am with the ones listed below. 

Listed below are all of the Presidents of the United States (1-46) and my relationship path to each of them. I would also assume that the odds are pretty good that these people also have the RH negative bloodline as well. I made the text blue on the ones from my fathers side so we can visually see the balance between my parents ancestors. There are 
18 from my fathers side and 23 from my mothers side. That obviously doesn't mean anything. I just find it interesting in light of how intertwined my parents bloodlines seem to be in the blog I posted yesterday about Arundel Castle. 

  1. George Washington, 1st President of the United States is my 7th cousin 8 times removed on my mothers side.
  2. John Adams, 2nd President of the USA is my 13th cousin five times removed on my fathers side.
  3. Thomas Jefferson, 3rd President of the United States of America is my 9th cousin 8 times removed on my fathers side.
  4. James Madison, 4th President of the United States is my 8th cousin 7 times removed on my mothers side.
  5. 5th President James Monroe relationship not found.
  6. John Quincy Adams, 6th President of the USA is my 11th cousin four times removed on my mothers side. 
  7. Andrew Jackson, 7th President of the USA is my 12th cousin four times removed on my fathers side.
  8. William Henry Harrison, Sr. 9th President is my 7th cousin 7 times removed on my mothers side.
  9. Martin Van Buren, 8th President of the USA is my 18th cousin five times removed on my mothers side.
  10. John Tyler, 10th President of the United States is my 8th cousin four times removed on my fathers side.
  11. 11th President James Polk relationship not found.
  12. Zachary Scott Taylor, 12th President of the United States is my 9th cousin 7 times removed on my fathers side.
  13. Millard Fillmore, 13th President of the USA is my 6th cousin 6 times removed on my mothers side. 
  14. Franklin Pierce, 14th President of the USA is my 8th cousin 6 times removed on my fathers side.
  15. James Buchanan, 15th President of the United States is my 17th cousin thrice removed on my fathers side.
  16. Abraham Lincoln, 16th President of the USA is my 10th cousin 6 times removed on my fathers side.
  17. Andrew Johnson, 17th President of the USA is my 12th cousin five times removed on my mothers side.
  18. Ulysses S. Grant, 18th President of the United States is my 9th cousin 6 times removed on my mothers side.
  19. Rutherford B. Hayes, 19th President of the USA is my 5th cousin five times removed on my mothers side.
  20. James A. Garfield, 20th President of the USA is my 7th cousin five times removed on my mothers side.
  21. Chester A. Arthur, 21st President of the USA is my 13th cousin four times removed on my mothers side.
  22. Grover Cleveland, 22nd and 24th President of the USA is my 7th cousin four times removed on my mothers side. 
  23. Benjamin Harrison, 23rd President of the USA is my 9th cousin five times removed on my mothers side.
  24. Grover Cleveland (see 22nd President above)
  25. William McKinley, 25th President of the USA is my 18th cousin on my fathers side.
  26. Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt, 26th President of the USA is my 14th cousin thrice removed on my mothers side.
  27. William Howard Taft, 27th President and 10th Chief Justice of the USA is my 8th cousin four times removed on my fathers side.
  28. 28th President Woodrow Wilson relationship not found.
  29. Warren G. Harding, 29th President of the USA is my 7th cousin twice removed on my fathers side.
  30. Calvin Coolidge, 30th President of the USA is my 8th cousin twice removed on my mothers side.
  31. Herbert C. Hoover, 31st President of the USA is my 9th cousin once removed on my mothers side.
  32. Franklin D. Roosevelt, 32nd President of the USA is my 9th cousin thrice removed on my mothers side.
  33. Harry S. Truman, 33rd President of the USA is my 16th cousin twice removed on my fathers side.
  34. General Dwight David Eisenhower, 34th President of the USA is my 16th cousin four times removed on my fathers side.
  35. John F. Kennedy, 35th President of the USA is my 18th cousin twice removed on my mothers side.
  36. Lyndon B. Johnson, 36th President of the United States is my 14th cousin once removed on my fathers side.
  37. Richard Nixon, 37th President of the United States is my 9th cousin twice removed on my fathers side.
  38. Gerald Ford, 38th President of the United States is my 8th cousin thrice removed on my mothers side.
  39. Jimmy Carter, 39th President of the United States is my 9th cousin twice removed on my fathers side.
  40. Ronald W. Reagan, 40th President of the USA is my 13th cousin once removed on my mothers side.
  41. George H. W. Bush, 41st President of the USA is my 11th cousin once removed on my mothers side.
  42. William J. Clinton, 42nd President of the USA is my 13th cousin thrice removed on my fathers side.
  43. George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States is my 10th cousin on my mothers side.
  44. Barack H. Obama, 44th President of the USA is my 13th cousin once removed on my mothers side.
  45. Donald Trump 45th President no relationship found. 
  46. Joe Biden, 46th President of the USA is my 14th cousin thrice removed on my fathers side.













Comments

  1. In regards to our 11th President, he was considered the 'dark horse' because no-one expected him to win. He won because he promised to annex Texas. LOL. Campaign promises! hahaha
    But had his opponent won, he WAS related to me!

    Henry Clay, US Speaker of the House, Senator, Sec'y of State is your 11th cousin five times removed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Five Steps to better living (Wed. Feb. 8th)

What's in a name? Who are the Jossy's and where did they come from?

Elon Musk isn't the only one interested in the underground