Random list of relations and ancestors

This information was gathered using Geni.com:   

On my fathers side: 

  1. King Solomon is my 107th great grandfather on my fathers side. 
  2. John I "Lackland", King of England is my 21st great grandfather on my father's side.
  3. Malcolm II "The Destroyer", King of Scots" is my 28th great grandfather on my fathers side.
  4. Childéric I, Mérovingiens King of the Franks is my 45th great grandfather on my father's side. 
  5. Alfred the Great, king of The Anglo-Saxons is my 32nd great grandfather on my father's side.
  6. Michael I of Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen, King of Romania is my 13th cousin once removed on my fathers side. 
  7. Charles, Prince of Wales is my 14th cousin once removed on my father's side. 
  8. Elizabeth II, Queen of the United Kingdom is my 14th cousin on my father's side. 
  9. Diana, Princess of Wales is my 11th cousin once removed on my fathers side.
  10. John D. Rockefeller III is my 8th cousin twice removed on my father's side
  11. Alfred Charles de Rothschild is my 46th cousin once removed on my father's side.
  12. Founder of "Kaiser Permanente" Edgar Fosburg Kaiser Jr. is my 15th cousin once removed on my father's side. 
  13. John Pierpont Morgan, Sr. is my 11th cousin four times removed on my father's side
  14. Francis Bacon is my 11th cousin 11 times removed on my father's side. 
  15. Napoleon Hill is my 16th cousin twice removed on my father's side. 
  16. Astronaut Buzz Aldrin is my 18th cousin on my father's side. 
  17. Jules Verne is my 20th cousin thrice removed on my fathers side.
  18. Howard Phillips Lovecraft is my 16th cousin once removed on my fathers side. 
  19. Ray Bradbury is my 11th cousin on my fathers side. 
  20. Gene Roddenberry is my 18th cousin twice removed on my fathers side. 
  21. George Orwell is my 16th cousin thrice removed on my fathers side. 
  22. Alfred Tennyson, 1st Baron Tennyson is my 16th cousin on my fathers side. 
  23. Sir Isaac Newton, PRS is my 11th cousin 7 times removed on my fathers side.
  24. Vincent van Gogh is my 24th cousin on my fathers side. 
  25. Michelangelo Amerighi, da Caravaggio, Patrizio di Siena is my 20th cousin 12 times removed on my fathers side. 
  26. Nikola Tesla is my 24th cousin thrice removed on my fathers side. 
  27. Author Dan Brown is my 25th cousin twice removed on my fathers side. 
  28. Joseph Smith, Jr., Prophet is my 17th cousin twice removed on my fathers side.
  29. St. Teresa of Ávila, Maria Teresa de Jesus is my 20th cousin thrice removed on my fathers side. 
  30. Mystic Helena Petrovna Blavatskaya is my 23rd cousin on my fathers side.
  31. Mary Baker Eddy is my 16th cousin once removed on my fathers side. 
  32. Stevie Nicks is my 16th cousin twice removed on my fathers side. 
  33. Taylor Swift is my 13th cousin twice removed on my fathers side. 
  34. Jason Momoa is my 16th cousin four times removed on my fathers side. 
  35. Michael Jackson is my 17th cousin twice removed on my fathers side. 
  36. Alanis Morissette is my 22nd cousin twice removed on my fathers side. 
  37. Jimi Hendrix is my 12th cousin once removed on my fathers side.
  38.  Audrey Hepburn is my 16th cousin twice removed on my fathers side.

On my mothers side: 

  1. Patriarch Abraham (from the Bible) is my 107th great grandfather on my mother's side.
  2. Shem, son of Noah (in the Bible), is my 116th Great Grandfather on my mother's side
  3. Marcus Antonius "Mark Antony" is my 79th great grandfather on my mothers side.
  4. Antiochus IV, ruler of the Seleucid Empire is my 80th great grandfather on my mothers side 
  5. Constantine I "the Great", Roman Emperor is my 15th cousin 65 times removed on my mothers side. 
  6. George I, King of Great Britain and Ireland is my 9th cousin 11 times removed on my mother's side.
  7. King Nero Julius Caesar Germanicus is my second cousin 78 times removed on my mothers side.
  8. Catherine II the Great Empress of Russia is my 14th cousin 6 times removed on my mothers side. 
  9. Nikolai Alexandrovich Romanov, Nicholas II, Tsar of Russia is my 16th cousin four times removed on my mothers side. 
  10. Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh is my 17th cousin thrice removed on my mother's side.
  11. Muhammad BIN HASSAN, King of Morocco is my 98th cousin 14 times removed on my mother's side. 
  12. George Washington, 1st President of the United States is my 7th cousin 8 times removed on my mother's side.
  13. James Madison, 4th President of the United States is my 8th cousin 7 times removed on my mother's side. 
  14. Martin Van Buren, 8th President of the USA is my 18th cousin five times removed on my mother's side. 
  15. Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt, 26th President of the USA is my 14th cousin thrice removed on my mothers side. 
  16. John F. Kennedy, 35th President of the USA is my 18th cousin twice removed on my mothers side. 
  17. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. is my 14th cousin once removed on my mothers side. 
  18. Prophet Muhammad of Islam (PBUH) is my 57th cousin 55 times removed on my mothers side. 
  19. J. Paul Getty is my 19th cousin once removed on my mother's side. 
  20. Cornelius Vanderbilt is my 8th cousin 7 times removed on my mother's side. 
  21. John D. Rockefeller, Jr. is my 6th cousin four times removed on my Mother's side
  22. Gloria Vanderbilt is my 7th cousin four times removed on my mother's side. 
  23. Thomas Alva Edison, Inventor is my 11th cousin thrice removed on my mothers side
  24. Dr. Sigmund Freud is my 54th cousin 8 times removed on my mothers side. 
  25. Gene Roddenberry is my 12th cousin twice removed on my mothers side.
  26. Elon Reeve Musk is my 16th cousin on my mother's side. 
  27. Jeff Bezos is my 12th cousin twice removed on my mothers side.
  28. Bill Gates is my 11th cousin once removed on my mothers side. 
  29. Sir Richard Branson is my 16th cousin four times removed on my mothers side. 
  30. Helen Keller is my 9th cousin five times removed on your mothers side. 
  31. Edgar Lynn Cayce is my 10th cousin four times removed on my mothers side. 
  32. William Shakespeare is my fifth cousin 14 times removed on my mother's side. 
  33. Walt Disney is my 14th cousin twice removed on my mothers side.
  34. Poet Robert Lee Frost is my 11th cousin twice removed on my mothers side
  35. Lucille Ball is my 9th cousin once removed on my mother's side. 
  36. Elvis Presley is my 12th cousin once removed on my mother's side. 
  37. Madonna is my 19th cousin once removed on my mother's side. 
  38. Brian Wilson is my 9th cousin once removed on my mothers side. 
  39. Janis Joplin is my 10th cousin once removed on my mothers side. 
  40. Jim Morrison is my 13th cousin twice removed on my mothers side. 
  41. Jane Fonda is my 10th cousin on my mothers side. 
  42. Hugh Hefner is my 9th cousin twice removed on my mothers side. 
  43. Lady Gaga is my 18th cousin thrice removed on my mothers side. 
  44. Billie Eilish is my 12th cousin once removed on my mothers side.
  45. Filmmaker Richard Stuart Linklater is my 13th cousin once removed on my mothers side. 
  46. Tom Brokaw is my 10th cousin once removed on my mothers side 
  47. Fred Rogers ("Mister Rogers") is my 13th cousin once removed on my mothers side. 
  48. Lily Tomlin is my 14th cousin once removed on my mothers side. 
  49. Elizabeth Taylor is my 14th cousin on my mothers side. 
  50. Michael Moore is my 11th cousin once removed on my mother side. 
  51. General (CSA), Robert Edward Lee, Sr. is my 8th cousin 6 times removed on my mothers side. 
  52. Jesus (from the Bible) is my 10th cousin 81 times removed on my mothers side.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Steps to better living (Wed. Feb. 8th)

What's in a name? Who are the Jossy's and where did they come from?

Elon Musk isn't the only one interested in the underground