Thrifty Thursday (May 17th, 2012)

Happy Thursday my thrift seekers!

I'm currently contemplating a stroll to the Proctor District. Why? Well, there's goodness to explore. Here's just a couple of examples.


Pacific Northwest Shop
2702 N Proctor, Tacoma, 253.752.2242

Goodness, me oh my, the treasures you will see. Loads of PNW treasures to adorn your home, indulge your taste buds, read and more. Their selection of local titles from local lore, to history, to local authors is pretty much awesome.
These cute little letters caught my eye. Great for your kiddos room this letter banner is made from upcycled children's board books. Fun, colorful and locally crafted.



Any one who knows Lady Jacqueline, KNOWS how I love wine. And with a dozen or more Washington wines for UNDER $10, I was a little giddy.



Envy
2614 N Proctor, Tacoma, 253.761.5531

This doesn't begin to cover the goodness on SALE at Envy. Super cute boutique clothes and they offer layaway!


I saw the word free and gravitated. These cute little tees can be dressed up or down and come in lots of colors. I can dig it.

Earn bucks when you shop. Yup, can't not like that.


 Gaudy Girl Sales
Ruby Lane
Craigslist
Connect on Facebook and see more goodies on sale

Last week we featured some of Miss Gaudy Girls reupholstered furniture, (tell me someone scooped up that AMAZING purple and black damask chair!). This week I'm showing you some of my personal favorite finds.




Sassy. I'm feeling like this screams 80's party. Heeelllloooo Madonna.

This is really an elegant and lovely sink. What an easy way to dress up your bathroom.


Bowling ball included this retro fabulous bag is super rad. Just call me Bill, that's the name on the ball. I also go by King Pin.
Now these drawers are gorgeous! Seriously, furniture love right here.


XOXO,

Lady Jacqueline

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Steps to better living (Wed. Feb. 8th)

What's in a name? Who are the Jossy's and where did they come from?

Elon Musk isn't the only one interested in the underground