Thrifty Thursday (May 31st, 2012)

Where did all these spring showers come from?! Know what it makes me want to do? Shop online!

Gaudy Girl Sales
Visit Ruby Lane
Shop on Craigslist
Or Connect on Facebook for all the updates on items sales and more!


This week Gaudy Girls Sales has some new additions that are must haves! Get your hands on them before I do!

These chairs are so stinking rad. There's a set of orange and black and only $25 a piece.

I know you owl lovers are drooling.

How cute is this dresser/cabinet?! Modern shabby chic lovin right here and only $45.

This Oriental Bed is fit for royalty! Le sigh.

I know I featured this a few weeks ago, to be quite honest I'm surprised it's still available. It's fabulous!




Happy Spending my thrift seekers! Don't forget to tell them the Duchess and her Ladies sent you.

XoXo,

Lady Jacqueline

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Steps to better living (Wed. Feb. 8th)

Elon Musk isn't the only one interested in the underground

What's in a name? Who are the Jossy's and where did they come from?