Fashion Friday (June 15th 2012) Find your perfect accesories

TGIF! This week as I walked around Proctor I found a store that we missed last month. I was so intrigued by what I found! This is the perfect place for you to find those missing accessories to your favorite outfits.

Amore Artisan  Boutique
2605 N. Proctor, Tacoma, WA, 98407
 Connect on Facebook

When I first entered the shop I felt like a kid in a candy store! There were so many pretty things to see there (like jewelry, accessories, and other fun stuff) that I wished I could take it all home! I found out that the owner, who was so helpful and kind, loves to help local jewelry artists become recognized and also loves to import special items from Paris when she can.


Peach colored purse with giant flower front and matching scarf

Wallets in assorted colors

Woven-style wallets

Perfect case to protect your notepad or Ipad

Spotted Ipad case

Oil-based yellow damask print tote-style purse

Matching purse and lunch bags in zebra and red and white checkered print.

Silver flower necklaces

Purple beaded necklace with butterfly pendent

Assortment of beaded bracelets



If you get a chance to stop by this shop, please tell them that you discovered them first in the Duchess of Downtown Blog. We appreciate it!

XOXO,
Lady Kashmir

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Steps to better living (Wed. Feb. 8th)

Elon Musk isn't the only one interested in the underground

February is "Love Local" Month in Tacoma/Pierce County!