Fashion Friday (June 22nd, 2012)

This week has been crazy for me, so I mean it personally when I say TGIF! This week we visit one of our favorite ART BUS stops, Nine Lives Vintage Wears. The owner Kristi has so many great clothes that I could have spent all day taking photos here but for the sake of practicality I only picked out a few of my favs. When you go, be sure to take note of the amazing artwork they also have for sale. Its just a cool place to go on 6th Ave period!

Nine Lives Vintage Wear
3013 6th Ave, Ste A, Tacoma, WA. 
Connect on Facebook 


Floral print dress, perfect for summer.

Lace black top

This coat is very interesting to me because its actually made out of very light material.

The perfect black dress with a little character.

How no-one has snatched these up is beyond me. Locally made Glass earrings.

Dragonfly Glass Earrings.

Adorable black and white dress perfect for the office or a night out on the town. 

Locally made necklace.

Black and white lace tote purse.

Hope you enjoy. If you stop by Nine Lives Vintage Wears, please tell them the Duchess of Downtown Blog sent you!

XOXO,

Lady Kashmir

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Steps to better living (Wed. Feb. 8th)

What's in a name? Who are the Jossy's and where did they come from?

Elon Musk isn't the only one interested in the underground