Menu Item Monday (June 4th, 2012)

Happy Monday everybody. This week I went to Johnny's Dock Restaurant and we tried dishes from their "Twilight Menu." Everything on that menu was just $14.95. Did you know that you can buy Johnny's Dock Seasoning Salt right there at the restaurant? I usually get mine at the grocery store but I noticed City Grocer IGA (which is the closest store to me) didn't have it. Now I know that I can just go straight to the source and get it at the restaurant!

I also visited the Grand Opening of the South Tacoma Farmers Market at the new Metro Parks STAR Center and it was really great! You simply must go check it out one of these Sundays!


Johnny's Dock Restaurant
1900 East D Street  Tacoma, WA
http://johnnysdock.com/
Connect on Facebook

The view from this place, even on an overcast day, is stunning.


Steak salad - WOW! Doesn't that look amazing?

Chicken Fettuccine - this was enough for two meals! I took it home and had it for lunch the next day. Delicious!

Salmon Salad - pretty, delectable and healthy! Gotta get those Omega 3's in in your diet! :)



South Tacoma Farmers Market
at MetroParks STAR Center
3873 S. 66th Street, Tacoma, WA
http://www.tacomafarmersmarket.com/markets/south-tacoma-market.php
Connect on Facebook


Nana Bell's BBQ - we got giant ribs and bread. They called it a BBQ sandwich but it had bones in it so I'm skeptical about the name. Still, it was yummy eaten separately.

Purdy Pickle Company

 Organic Hand-dipped Corn Dogs and Kettle Corn

Stone Ground Bakery - I love buying locally baked bread!

Blue Rose Dairy - this guy seems a little cheesy to me, but something tells me that's on purpose.

Seattle Bagel Bakery - I ran into a friend near this booth who swore that these bagels are amazing. I wasn't in the mood but I think I'll get some next time.





That's it for today folks. Happy eating!


XOXO,
Duchess of Downtown Tacoma

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Steps to better living (Wed. Feb. 8th)

What's in a name? Who are the Jossy's and where did they come from?

Elon Musk isn't the only one interested in the underground