Wellness Wednesday (April 18th 2012)

Is it OK to publish a blog named Wednesday on Friday? Yes, I think so. When you're a Duchess I think people overlook the little things. At least I hope so! :) And I hope you enjoy today's offerings:


Poledello Dance Studio
715 Commerce Street - Tacoma, WA - 98402
(253) 509-8811
info@poledello.com
http://www.poledello.com/

"Hey! Watch this!" Those are famous last words, right? Well not this time. Watch this video and maybe, just maybe, you might start to see that you could be capable of feats you never thought possible.



You're welcome!


Clara Spa
1506 Pacific Avenue, Tacoma, WA 98402
Connect on Facebook
253.682.2005
http://www.ClarasSpa.com


Rosie at Clara Spa changed my life with her very special shellac nail polish. This polish doesn't chip and it hangs tough through housecleaning, guitar playing, and up to 3 weeks of wear and tear. I have never had nails this cute before!
Also, Destiny waxed my eyebrows yesterday and she did a very detailed job so I highly recommend her services as well. I chuckled when I looked at my calendar yesterday and saw "Wax with Destiny" on there. I think it was very good advice.


Jewell Day Spa
2501 6th Avenue, Tacoma, WA 98406
PH#253.572.5224

Make sure you check out Tacoma Cash Mob on Facebook and stay tuned for upcoming events. The votes are in and Jewell Day Spa will be one of the locations! So be sure to watch for the announcement so you can cash mob at Jewell Day Spa!

Green Apple Smoothie - Lemon, apple, avocado, spinach, ginger and pineapple juice.
ART BUS VIP riders received vouchers for $1.00 off any purchase at Smooth & Juicey! 

I sincerely hope you are well and that you stay that way.  :)
XOXO,
Duchess of Downtown 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Steps to better living (Wed. Feb. 8th)

What's in a name? Who are the Jossy's and where did they come from?

Elon Musk isn't the only one interested in the underground