Wellness Wednesday (April 4th 2012)

Wednesday was my birthday so I took the day off. I hope you didn't miss me too much. :) I had a great day and a delicious dinner which I will tell you about in next Monday's Menu Item Monday blog. I also started a new job this week so I'm juggling projects more than ever but I'm sure Lady Kashmir, Lady Jacqueline and I will get into a groove with all this stuff and it will be smooth sailing! OK, now here's a look at how you can take the very best care of your one wild and wonderful self!


Jewell Day Spa
2501 6th Avenue, Tacoma, WA 98406
PH#253.572.5224



This event is going to be packed full of so many great people, so many neat things and so much opportunity to take excellent care of yourself! AND! I'm going to be there personally selling tickets to ART BUS. Look for more details about this week's Thrifty Thursday blog with Lady Jacqueline. :)

Poledello Dance Studio
715 Commerce Street - Tacoma, WA - 98402
(253) 509-8811
info@poledello.com
http://www.poledello.com/


This is one of the most fascinating and empowering workouts you can imagine, Poledello has Pole Dancing classes for people of all ages, sizes and abilities. This is one of those bucket list like activities that you don't want to wait to try and the best studio in the region happens to be right here in downtown Tacoma. Watch this demo and contact Noelle if you are brave enough to give it a try. I dare you!


Clara Spa
1506 Pacific Avenue, Tacoma, WA 98402
Connect on Facebook
253.682.2005
http://www.ClarasSpa.com

Springtime is coming. Are your toes prepared?
Go see Rosie at Clara. Tell her the Duchess sent you and she
will not only take great care of you, but she will also give you a discount.

 XOXO,
Duchess of Downtown Tacoma

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Steps to better living (Wed. Feb. 8th)

What's in a name? Who are the Jossy's and where did they come from?

Elon Musk isn't the only one interested in the underground