The Duchess does Old Rainier Brewery Artwalk

A couple of years ago my friend Linda Lapping, a fellow Tacoman, met a nice guy and they really hit it off. Eventually she moved in with him at the Old Rainier Brewery Building, a mecca for artists to live and work in Seattle. Its an amazing place and thanks to her they have an amazing artwalk now. I was late to the party as this has been going on for well over a year now (I believe on a quarterly basis) but I finally made it up there last week. These are the photos I took. I'm not going to explain each of them because I was having too much fun and I had way to many inspiring ideas flowing through my mind to ask the appropriate questions.









































And  that's when I said goodbye and goodnight.

XOXO,
Duchess of Downtown

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Steps to better living (Wed. Feb. 8th)

What's in a name? Who are the Jossy's and where did they come from?

Elon Musk isn't the only one interested in the underground