Menu Item Monday (April 30th 2012)

Today's Menu Item Monday is full of mainstream food that's great for families.

Varsity Grill 
1114 Broadway  Tacoma, WA 98402
(253) 627-1229
http://varsitygrill.com/

At Varsity Grill, kids eat free all the time with the purchase of an adult entree.

Wednesday's are $5 Steak and Shrimp night at Varsity Grill. I tried it the other night and look how good it was! They also have $3 Steak & Fries! (4pm- 10pm). 
 The rest of these pictures were taken at a dinner party I attended there earlier this month. I just ran around taking pictures of my friends food before they took their first bites. There were 25 people around the table so I had to go really fast and I didn't ask what they were eating! So these photo captions are my best guesses ....

I think this is a BLT Croissant but I'm not sure.

Hamburger

I don't know what this is, if you do, help a girl out and leave a comment below.

Veggie burger


The Villa Caffe & Imbibery 
1328 Market Street, Tacoma, WA
(253) 222-4184
http://www.thevillacaffe.com
Connect on Facebook



Streetcar Sandwich

Artisan Plate

Alexander Dip



The Streetcar  (yes, I had two in one week! What can I say, they are really good!)
and the Artisan Plate.

This is only PAGE ONE of the new drink menu. There's a lot more where this came from.




If you know of a restaurant downtown or nearby that you think we should feature in this blog, please tell them about us and have them contact us via email at angela (dot) jossy (at) gmail (dot) com.

If you go to any of these places please be sure to tell them the Duchess sent you. :)

 XOXO,
Duchess of Downtown 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Steps to better living (Wed. Feb. 8th)

What's in a name? Who are the Jossy's and where did they come from?

Elon Musk isn't the only one interested in the underground