Fashion Friday (July 20th, 2012) My quest for the perfect bag

The other day one of my favorite purses broke a strap when I was on the bus to Seattle. It was my fault. I knew the straps weren't strong enough to be used as a laptop bag/purse but it was the perfect size and love it so much! OK. Lesson learned. Now I'm on the hunt for a big purse that will double as a stylish laptop bag, or vis versa. Here are some cute bags I found in my search.

This is the $6 Walgreen's beach bag that saved the day when my bag strap broke. I looked all over for a boutique but it was the only store on my path that day. That's my favorite gold purse from Nanette's inside it. 

Watermark Gifts 
1115 A Street, Tacoma WA 
http://www.watermarkgifts.com/
 
253- 383-2041












These are bags that fold up really small so you could carry it in your purse in case you need an extra bag to carry something! What a neat idea. The picture below is what they look like folded up.



I found a lot of cute bags but the search for my perfect one continues ....


XOXO,
Duchess of Downtown

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Steps to better living (Wed. Feb. 8th)

What's in a name? Who are the Jossy's and where did they come from?

Elon Musk isn't the only one interested in the underground